||Oriëntatie Nederlandse Arbeidsmarkt 64 uur ONA-cursus
||04-09-2019 - 06-11-2019
||09:30 - 11:30
||The goal of this course is to allow students to become acquainted with the Dutch labour market and set them on the right path towards finding employment. During this course you will learn what steps are needed to attain your desired job. If you have already completed this 64-hour ONA course and have created a portfolio, you will not need to attend a final interview, as you will have already satisfied the legal requirement of completing 64 hours.
||This course covers the following topics:
- How do you as a newcomer find a job that suits you?
- Which job sectors and professions exist in the Netherlands?
- Who am I, what can I do and what would I like to do?
- What can I do in the Netherlands with my particular qualifications?
- I don't have any qualifications, what can I do?
- How is professional education organised in the Netherlands?
- Can I attend additional training courses?
You will receive tips on how to build your own network, however, should you not succeed in finding work in the Netherlands in your particular profession, we can help you explore other options available to you.
During this course we will work with DUO's eight result cards. You will learn how to make a portfolio using these result cards. You will need this portfolio for 'Mijn Inburgering'. We will also practice the oral exam conversation during the course.
This training course offers a variety of theory and practical skills and you will also be expected to complete extensive homework assignments.
||20 hours, 10 weekly sessions of 2 hours.
||€500.00 excl. VAT (Books not included)
Intake: €40.00 excl. VAT
Private individuals are VAT exempt.
||- Welkom op de Nederlandse Arbeidsmarkt, werkboek ONA, Dorothé Pietersma, uitgeverij Coutinho.
- eLearning Werk-Portaal;